Who We Are
Carolina Casual Furniture is a family owned and operated business, located on the Outer Banks (OBX) of North Carolina, since 1986. Using only the highest quality materials we have designed the most sought after outdoor furniture line in the industry! We believe the design and manufacturing of our truly original high-quality furniture proudly displays the passion and unwavering dedication to quality that is Carolina Casual. We are one of the fastest growing company's in the HDPE furniture world. It is our personal goal to be an industry leader not only nationally but world wide as well.
- Carolina Casuals product line is one of the best in the market at unbeatable margins, with a 30% lower cost than competitors.
- The whole product line is comfortable, all collections have perfect ergonomics.
- We use HDPE Lumber (High Density Polyethylene) with less than 1% colorant and foaming agents to create our products and there are no hazardous ingredients. This plastic lumber created by Tangent Technologies, leaders in their industry is a much higher quality lumber, smoother and with significantly less air pockets than most other. www.tangentusa.com
- Routering on all visible surfaces makes our product more attractive.
- Very color stable due to UV pigment systems which resist breakdown from prolonged sun and weather exposure.
- All of our products are built using 316 stainless steel fasteners.
- 316 stainless steel offers corrosion resistance at a higher level than the more commonly used grade 304. It can exist in hotter temperatures than grade 304 stainless steel. It is extremely strong, which makes it useful for marine and chemical application.
Carolina Casual Warranties that their furniture will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 20 years for residential use and 5 years for commercial use from the date of original purchase.
Carolina Casual will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective furniture. This does not cover any normal loss of color, chemicals or cleaning substances put on the furniture causing discoloring.
This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the furniture, which are received by regular use of the furniture. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of nature.
This warranty only covers the structure of the hardware and not surface rust. Surface rust is due to improper cleaning procedures.
Slings/Rails are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 1 year from purchase.
This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the sling, which are received by regular use of the sling. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of nature.
Care & Maintenance
Carolina Casual furniture is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been UV protected. Cleaning is generally as easy as a quick wipe down with soap and warm water. To help remove stubborn stains a mixture of bleach and water can be used along with a soft bristle brush. Another popular method at the beginning of the season is the use of a high pressure power washer, no more than 1,500 psi should be used.