Our furniture is extremely well suited for exterior applications where resistance to weathering and minimal maintenance is required but the high value appearance must be maintained such as color stability and surface finish.
Attention to Detail
- Our product line is one of the best in the market at unbeatable margins, with a 30% lower cost than competitors.
- Our whole product line is comfortable, all collections have perfect ergonomics.
- Our product is over 30% heavier
- Routering on all visible surfaces makes our product more attractive.
- The Sling Collection......Our Exclusive!
- Carolina Casual Furniture is located on the Outer Banks (OBX) of North Carolina and has been in business since 1986.
316 Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Stainless Steel 316 metal is a molybdenum-bearing austenitic stainless steel, which leaves it more resistant to marine environments and chemicals.
- 316 stainless steel offers corrosion resistance at a higher level than the more commonly used grade 304. It can exist in hotter temperatures than grade 304 stainless steel. It is extremely strong, which makes it useful for marine and chemical application.
- To be more technical, alloy 316 stainless steel contains 16% chromium, 10% nickel and 2% molybdenum. It’s this last element that helps the corrosion resistance when in contact with a marine environment. On the other hand, grade 304 only contains the first two elements, 18% chromium and 8% nickel.
HDPE (Plastic Lumber)
- We use HDPE Lumber (High Density Polyethylene) with less than 1% colorant and foaming agents to create our products and there are no hazardous ingredients. This plastic lumber created by Tangent Technologies, leaders in their industry is a much higher quality lumber, smoother and with significantly less air pockets than most other manufacturers.
- Essentially maintenance free due to exceptional resistance to moisture, fading, insects, splintering, warping and other common outcomes from environmental stress that one observes with common wood or wood fiber composite products.
- Requires no waterproofing, staining or other common reoccurring maintenance other than the occasional washing with soap and water to remove dirt and debris.
- Very color stable due to UV pigment systems which resist breakdown from prolonged sun and weather exposure.