National Manufacturer's Sales Representatives
Job Title: Manufacturing Sales Representative
Reports to: Sales & Project Manager
The Manufacturing Sales Representative position requires an experienced sales person with direct ties to the Outdoor Furniture Industry. This candidate must be an energetic and enthusiastic individual, who is able to obtain new accounts in a specific territory. This position will establish new accounts and work closely with the National Sales & Manager to secure the first order while building a lasting business relationship with our customers.
Outline of Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify prospective customers by using business directories/CRM software.
* Follow leads from existing clients.
* Attend trade shows and conferences.
* Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs.
* Independently sources and brings in new accounts according to the quarterly goals.
* Help customers select products based on the customers' needs, product specifications, and regulations.
* Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
* Answer customers' questions about prices, availability, and product uses.
* Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing.
* Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information.
* Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns.
* Personable and outgoing
* Reliable and full of integrity
* Must be self-motivated and able to make your own schedule
* Able to work as a team member as well as independently
* Must have reliable transportation
* Ability to mix with any crowd
* Persistent, even when turned down frequently
* Ability to travel
* Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, E-Mail)
* Experience using Customer Relation Management Tools (CRM software)
Qualified candidates can mail, e-mail, or fax resume and salary requirements to:
Carolina Casual Inc.
6229 Caratoke Hwy
Grandy, NC 27939