Sales & Project Manager
Job Title: Sales & Project Manager
To build and maintain a high performance sales organization and effectively achieve business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create and implement effective direct sales strategies.
* Lead Nationwide Territorial Sales Reps toward achievement of sales objectives.
* Create an effective and efficient sales organization.
* Provide leadership through effective communication, active coaching and development.
* Comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
* Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales reps.
* Identify changes in trends, and competitive pressures to develop/modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
* Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
* Development of key customer relationship management.
* Establish effective relationships with other departments to address issues and opportunities.
* Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
* Attend trade shows, seminars, and conferences as appropriate.
* Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree in business and a background in sales and management.
* Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high performance sales team.
* Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team & achieve sales plans.
* Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
* Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
* Exceptional negotiation skills.
* Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
* Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management.
* Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
* Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
* A solid understanding of the Outdoor Furniture Industry.
* Ability to travel as required.
Qualified candidates can mail, e-mail, or fax resume and salary requirements to:
Carolina Casual Inc.
6229 Caratoke Hwy
Grandy, NC 27939